Dr. N. H. Quan O.D & Associates, Optometrists would like to welcome you to our offices. We offer personal and complete thorough eye examinations. We pride ourselves in offering our patients a friendly office atmosphere and the highest quality of care with the latest instruments.
UPDATE on COVID-19: The public health and the College have temporarily allowed gradual and careful re-opening of clinics. You can BROWSE our online appointment system to see which days, which doctor and which locations will be avaliable, and will be open on a specific date.
- Please wear some type of FACE COVER (mask / scarves) for your appointment prior to entry,
- And clean hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer before starting exam.
- We have to limit to Only ONE patient at all time inside the doctor area. Other patients have to wait outside the doctor area, in the warehouse, to follow social distancing guidelines. The staff or the doctor will come out and greet you.
- Please DO NOT WEAR your contact lenses, and please remove your contact lenses before at home.
- On the day of your appointment, please print or SHOW the eye exam confirmation booking to the Costco staff at the EXIT DOOR, and they would be able to let you come in and BYPASS the normal entrance line
- To reduce contacts, payments will be only by cards (debit, mastercard), no cash
- Our staff and doctors will enforce all the guidelines of the College and public health, and will guide you through the necessary steps to reduce risks for everyone.
Please note that if you are covid positive, or have any symptoms or signs of covid / flu / cold, please stay home and avoid coming in the clinics. If you require urgent or emergency eye care, you can contact the local public health call 811, or contact your local emergency department.
You can use this online service to schedule appointments at the following locations: (located inside Costco warehouses):
- Edmonton North East ( 50 st & 136 ave) 13650 50th Street NE
- Edmonton North West (149 st & yellowhead) 12450 149th St NW
- Edmonton South (91 st & 23 ave) 2616 91st Street NW
- Edmonton West (winterburn road & whitemud) 7259 Winterburn Road
- St albert, 1075 St. Albert Trail, St. Albert
- Calgary North West, 11588 Sarcee Trail NW (sarcee trail & stoney trail. beacon hill shopping)
- Calgary North East, 2853 32nd Street NE (32 st NE & 28 Ave NE)
- Calgary South, 99 Heritage Gate SE (heritage gate, Deerfoot meadows shopping)
- Sherwood park (broadmoor blvd & baseline road) 2201 Broadmoor Blvd
- Red deer, 162-37400 Highway 2, Red Deer
- Okotoks, 202-104 Southbank Blvd, Okotoks
You can also make or cancel an appointment at any time online at www.drquan.ca. You can also book by using our phone automatic voice recognition scheduler at 1-888-381-2677.
DOCTORS ONLY ACCEPT DEBIT, or MASTERCARD as payment methods
Payment is due at the time of service. Our office do not direct bill any insurance as there are many different plans and insurer. You will be given a receipt to claim your insurance. Please see : http://drquan.ca/FAQ__Reprints_of_RX__Receipts__phone_sys.html
Recheck of Prescription is only for our past patients within 3 months of their Eye Examination with the SAME Doctor as previously.
(comments section are for the Doctors only. It will NOT be read before your appointment time. If you have any other questions, or need a reply prior to the appointment, please contact our central office or our locations, directly by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org )
For security reasons, only one (1) future appointment is allowed per patient. To cancel appointments, please log in with the names and phone numbers as entered previously. To change future appointments, you have to cancel the previously booked appointments first. Please contact us for any questions or changes. Thank you.
For explanation of services and costs, and to view the office policies, please visit our web site: http://drquan.ca/policies.html
For our privacy policies, please see :http://drquan.ca/privacy.html
By continuing to use our services, you agree and consent to our office polices, fees, recall policies, and our privacy policies.
As per College by-laws, our doctors are independent from the Optical or Costco: our Doctors do not directly or indirectly: share profit for glasses or contact lenses or any other products sold, Costco do not directly or indirectly pay the doctors or pay for any other expenses. If you have comments or questions, please contact us directly. thank you.
Notification regarding our privacy policies and the use of authorized service provider outside Canada: